Jeanneau Prestige 34
Designed as a small yacht, it's ideal for a family vacation at sea. Experience life at sea in a contemporary atmosphere, enjoy absolute comfort onboard and play with space in a modular design. There is a sundeck on the bow for those who love the sun and extanded hardtop on the stearn that provides sun protection, so for sure this boat will satisfy all your needs. Getting down in salon the kitchen, the toilet and the dining area with a circular bench make this place ideal for spending time with your family and friends. Two cabins are made to comfortably accommodate four average persons. Jump onboard and enjoy!
- Lenght: 10.50 m
- Width: 3.56 m
- Draft: 80 cm
- People (max): 12+2
- Cabins: 2
- Toilets: 1
- Speed (max): 35 kN
- Engine: Volvo Penta Duoprop
- Engine Power: 2x260
- Fuel Consumption (avg): 50 l / h
- Fuel Tank: 700
- Water Tank: 250
- Year of Manufacture: 2012
- Sport Top
- Teak cockpit
- GPS chart plotter
- 4 HP bow propeller
- VHF radio station
- Electric flaps
- Additional 110 AH service battery
- Extra bed in the salon
- Set of covers for enclosing the cockpit
- Pillows for sunbathing at the bow
- CD/MP3 player with speakers
- LCD TV in the salon
- External engine carrier
- Electric fridge in the cockpit
|Season||Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|01.04.2018. – 31.05.2018.||700 €||3800 €|
|01.06.2018. – 30.06.2018.||750 €||4100 €|
|01.07.2018. – 15.07.2018.||850 €||4500 €|
|16.07.2018. – 20.08.2018.||850 €||4800 €|
|21.08. 2018. – 05.09.2018.||750 €||4500 €|
|06.09.2018. – 01.10.2018.||700 €||4100 €|
|02.10.2018. – 01.12.2018.||700 €||3800 €|
- Skipper: 100€ per day
- Watersport equipment: 30€ per day
- Skipper training: 1 x 4h – 70€
- Client must possess and present a valid boating permit together with a passport or an acceptable national ID Card.
- Multi day rent means rent from 09:00h on the first day until 18:00h on the last day of rental. One day rental is also from 09:00 – 18:00.
- Boats can be chartered bareboat or with skipper.
- The rental price does not include a fuel.
- The vessel is taken over with the full fuel tank and has to be returned with the full tank, too.
- In addition to the renting fee, the charterer should pay a security deposit through the time of the charter period as per charter agreement depending in amount on the type of the rented vessel. Security deposit will be refunded after the expiry of the lease and after returning the vessel at the same condition and with all associated equipment as found at the start of renting to the charterer.
- All vessels are full kasko insured, passengers are insured up to maximum permitted number of passengers on the vessel.