Atlantic Marine 750 Open
Open 750 is made to allow you reconcile and satisfy all your passions. It have all the advantages of an open boat and space to accommodate up to twelve persons, although there is large cockpit and bow sun deck. The easy way to change a comfortable seat with a table that can gather around for a meal and enjoyment. Presenting sleek, powerful and very versatile speedboad, providing one of the coolest rides in the 7 meters range.
- Lenght: 7.70 m
- Width: 2.50 m
- Draft: 80 cm
- People (max): 12
- Cabins: 1
- Speed (max): 40 kN
- Engine: Honda V-tec
- Engine Power: 250
- Fuel Tank: 260
- Water Tank: 80
- Year of Manufacture: 2017
- GPS + plotter, compas
- Navigation charts and nautical guide
- Bimini top
- Snorkeling equip.
- Deck shower
- Electric charge 12V
- Cockpit table
- Full safety equipment
|Season||Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|01.04.2021. – 31.05.2021.||300 €||/ €|
|01.06.2021. – 30.06.2021.||350 €||/ €|
|01.07.2021. – 20.08.2021.||400 €||/ €|
|21.08. 2021. – 05.09.2021.||350 €||/ €|
|06.09.2021. – 01.10.2021.||350 €||/ €|
|02.10.2021. – 30.11.2021.||300 €||/ €|
- Skipper: 80€ per day
- Watersport equipment: 40€ per day
- Skipper training: 3h – 80€
- Client must possess and present a valid boating permit together with a passport or an acceptable national ID Card.
- Multi day rent means rent from 09:00h on the first day until 18:00h on the last day of rental. One day rental is also from 09:00 – 18:00.
- Boats can be chartered bareboat or with skipper.
- The rental price does not include a fuel.
- The vessel is taken over with the full fuel tank and has to be returned with the full tank, too.
- In addition to the renting fee, the charterer should pay a security deposit through the time of the charter period as per charter agreement depending in amount on the type of the rented vessel. Security deposit will be refunded after the expiry of the lease and after returning the vessel at the same condition and with all associated equipment as found at the start of renting to the charterer.
- All vessels are full kasko insured, passengers are insured up to maximum permitted number of passengers on the vessel.