Atlantic Marine 670 Open
Brand new Atlantic Marine 670 Open is available for rent from port of Trogir, Croatia. This Open boat allow you to reconcile and satisfy all of your passions. It has all the advantages of an open boat: large cockpit, which does not restrict movement and large bow sun deck. It is very easy to change the sun deck in a comfortable seat with a table, that can gather around the crew for a meal and a rest. The strong point distinguishing these boats is a proven, reliable V-bottom that smoothly cuts the water. Also the high sides of the boats conducive to safety, especially when there are children among the crew.
- Lenght: 6.70 m
- Width: 2.30 m
- Draft: 60 cm
- People (max): 10
- Cabins: 1
- Speed (max): 50 kN
- Engine: Yamaha
- Engine Power: 200
- Fuel Consumption (avg): 18 l / h
- Fuel Tank: 150
- Water Tank: 80
- Year of Manufacture: 2020
- Bimini awning
- GPS + Fishfinder
- Cockpit table
- Mooring equipment on board
- Full safety equipment
- Led lights in cockpit
- Water sports equipment (on request)
|Season||Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|01.04.2022. – 31.05.2022.||250 €||€|
|01.06.2022. – 30.06.2022.||280 €||€|
|01.07.2022. – 31.08.2022.||300 €||€|
|01.09. 2022. – 20.09.2022.||280 €||€|
|21.09.2022. – 30.11.2022.||250 €||€|
- Skipper: 80€ per day
- Watersport equipment: 40€ per day
- Skipper training: 3h – 80€
- Client must possess and present a valid boating permit together with a passport or an acceptable national ID Card.
- Multi day rent means rent from 09:00h on the first day until 18:00h on the last day of rental. One day rental is also from 09:00 – 18:00.
- Boats can be chartered bareboat or with skipper.
- The rental price does not include a fuel.
- The vessel is taken over with the full fuel tank and has to be returned with the full tank, too.
- In addition to the renting fee, the charterer should pay a security deposit through the time of the charter period as per charter agreement depending in amount on the type of the rented vessel. Security deposit will be refunded after the expiry of the lease and after returning the vessel at the same condition and with all associated equipment as found at the start of renting to the charterer.
- All vessels are full kasko insured, passengers are insured up to maximum permitted number of passengers on the vessel.